Membership is open to ALL WOMEN who support the ideals and mission of CFUW. Our year runs from September to August with the summer being a very quiet period. Our monthly general meetings run from September to May. We have a large number of activities and events to choose from.
Privileges include participation in local, national and international CFUW club activities and committees.
CFUW has played a critical role in most women’s issues in Canada for over ninety years. Our federation has opened its doors to welcome ALL women who support our mission and values. We believe that the vitality of our organization and the leadership that CFUW undertakes will be enhanced by this action. We want to reflect the diversity in our communities and to include women with a wide variety of talents, experience and education. All members will benefit and we can work together to improve the lives of women and girls here at home and internationally.
Memberships dues are paid annually.
- Members – $110.00
- Dual members (with another CFUW Club) – $40.00
- Students – $50.00
Membership includes admittance to all General Meetings and Interest Group activities
If you have further questions about membership in CFUW Nepean, you may contact
- Dolores Dufresne – Membership Convener
- Email – CFUWNepean91@gmail.com
TWO OPTIONS FOR MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL
- PRINT the MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM and fill in information requested. Mail the completed form along with a cheque made out to ‘CFUW Nepean’ for $110.00.
- Complete the online Membership Form and submit your dues by e-Transfer to CFUWNepean91@gmail.com
CFUW Nepean SCHOLARSHIP TRUST
If you wish to make a donation to the Scholarship Trust fund, please go to the Donation From page to see multiple options for sending your gift. A charitable donation tax receipt will be provided for any donation over $20.00.