Scholarship Trust Fund
- The CFUW Nepean Scholarship Trust was established in 1996.
- The Trust encourages and supports higher education by established, funding and disbursing scholarships, bursaries and awards.
- The Trust is a registered charitable organization, operating under Canadian Revenue Agency rules or such organizations.
- It is managed by a five-member Board of Trustees composed of CFUW Nepean Club members.
RESULTS OF SUCCESSFUL FUNDRAISERS AND DONATIONS
- The Trust currently directs its disbursements to Algonquin College’s School of Health Science through the College’s Foundation.
- Since the fall of 2006 donations totaling $23,200 have been awarded to seventeen deserving students in the Nursing Program.
- Trustees and Club Members hold several Fund-Raising Events each year, which, supplemented by charitable donations and interest from investments, enable the club to support these students.
Please join us at our next fundraiser on Thursday, October 26, 2017
Click for more details: 2017 Scholarship Flyer