Scholarship Trust Fund
- The CFUW Nepean Scholarship Trust was established in 1996.
- The Trust encourages and supports higher education by established, funding and disbursing scholarships, bursaries and awards.
- The Trust is a registered charitable organization, operating under Canadian Revenue Agency Registered Charity Number: 893039248 RR0001.
- A five-member Board of Trustees composed of CFUW Nepean Club members manages the Trust.
RESULTS OF SUCCESSFUL FUNDRAISERS AND DONATIONS
- The Trust currently directs its disbursements to Algonquin College’s School of Health Science and STEM We Saved You a Seat programs through the College’s Foundation. As well, as of 2018 scholarships have been awarded to student residents of Cornerstone Housing for Women.
- Since the fall of 2006, Scholarships totaling over $41,000 have been awarded to deserving students.
- Trustees and Club Members hold several Fund-Raising Events each year, which, supplemented by charitable donations and interest from investments, enable the club to support these students.
Please join us at our next fundraiser on Tuesday April 6, 2021. Details to be confirmed closer to the date.